Bismillahirahmanirahim (Dengan nama allah yang maha pengasih lagi maha penyayang) How do I begin. . . . Hati rasa sayu to wrote this up, but in shaa allah I will try. The moment I wrote this, one of my good friend whom is dear to me and so is to everyone else, has already return to Allah s.w.t. kerana sesungguhnya dari dia kita datang dan kepada dia jugalah kita kembali. Buat arwah, Shahrul Redzuan bin Saifuzzaman. . . . Dengan rasa rendah hati I hope whoever that manage to read this, will take a moment dan sedekahkan al-fatihah buat arwah shah before I continue some more. Siapa sangka perginya dia seorang sahabat dalam usia yang begitu muda, siapa sangka dia yang kita jumpa hampir setiap hari kini sudah tiada. hari ini dah cukup dua hari shah di sana. Shah, kami doakan semoga kau sentiasa dalam perlindungan allah. Bila teringat nama mesti terbayangkan muka shah. how do I tell you about arwah shah? but one thing that I can definitely tell is, aku tak pernah rasa...
Why do I start thinking again. I wasn't supposed too. cause when I do, I'm not moving. I get sad which I'm not supposed to feel during my final weeks. Felt devastated of living it this way. and when people ask. it's painful to let a word slip. don't even know was it me, or was it something else. I'm not gonna blame anyone. trust me. basically it is just me and my head mixing everything up and got lost not finding a way back. I smile, yes I do. but then it hurts. pointless to even point someone else. nothing changes anyway. not in the meantime I predicted.
Bismillah, Hi. Banyaknya benda nak cakap, banyaknya benda that are currently happening. And I learned a lot since the past few months. A lot going on with Uni’s , since I assume no one really read pun my blog, and if there is anyone who reads it, normally are people that is close to me. So, it’s my final year if anyone comes across not knowing it. Well yes it is. One thing I rather not lie about it is how hell the days get when you’re about to reach the end. I’ll be entering my final semester on March so let’s get prepare. FYP gonna be my new mantra for next semester because it holds up a large amount of credit hours (6 ya’all). I don’t care if architecture students have like maximum of 8 credit hours per subject or even more. 5 semester experiences and the only max hour I get are 4. So, don’t judge me with 6. It’s not a playground dude. However, I was quite happy with past semester. Why? because I made it through yyaayyy. Sebenarnya, kinda cannot yaayy lagi s...
Comments
Post a Comment