A bit of wondering I do.

When I say you don't know me, that means you really don't know me, you happen to know perhaps just part of me, or maybe a quarter cause I truly don't show all out of me to strangers, schoolmates, neighbor, people I just met or someone crosses me in the toilet. don't get me wrong, I'm just a girl next door, typical in some sort of a way. not many people know me anyway. not popular nor pretty, the way I see it. simple maybe yes. 

you see, I show everything about me to people who actually live with me, see me every night and day, being there with me almost 24/7. like my family and my housemates or to be precise roommates. so judge whatever you want cause you never really know me anyway and actually you won't be getting anything from it though. I mean people judge even how good you are people still do the judgement. the mentality has been there quite long. so who am I to say anything. perception is something you can't run from. even my impression on you guys is what made the perception to be there, but, common we are far from perfect. whatever you saw might be wrong. so get to know is better then making your own assumption. asking is better than making things up on your head. eventually have all the goods in your heart is better than anything else. 

why do you want to bring the bad of people when they still have the goods. why do you have to keep all the grudge of whatever that already passed rather than to start a whole new life and forgive. by forgiving, I meant truly forgive and think just about the good in it. you see humans make mistake, we are never gonna be good enough cause people are so hard to satisfies. acceptance is a lot more bigger than you... wanting others to change for you just because you want to see what you want too. avoid being scumbag. if you want to change people, make a lead instead of just throwing out words and evil looks as if they don't deserve to be alive. I only wanted to say that you could really make things better when you want it. want it hard, cause hard defines that you never want to lose people in your life and that you want world to be a better place. Life is always a karma. today you act like this to people. one day round you're nonetheless just like how they are. life are gonna get you back. it is a lessons that tend to present themselves whether you seek them or not. 

just, be good. as I'm writing, it is a lot like me reminding myself and just a little thought that it might be good if I shared it with others. spread the positive vibes. and maybe changing the mentality up to a whole new level. so if anything doesn't make sense or come across that it's a mistake, I apologizes. 

p/s: ohyeah, I just noted myself that it's best to keep everything in moderation.  
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perginya seorang sahabat

The song

Random I guess?