due to not sleeping

Bismillah,

Guess what? I cannot sleep. at first I thought I want to take a nap for about an hour or so, planning to wake up at 5am. but then, as I try to sleep, my brain goes rapidly thinking and showing no point of stopping.

I think its because my body clock is changing. its been four days now that I only managed to sleep for a coupled of two to three hours. some school stuff and dancing practice. phewwww, I know I needed sleep but all I can worried about is getting headache during the day and my dancing steps that I just practices.

I don't know how to thank rau mostly cause she's been more than a helping hand this semester. I don't know what has gotten into me but I went totally lost about group work too. I have no motivation at all. I'm stressing out until all I did is nothing at all except for sleeping. I know its bad. I tried too, like be there to help. I  wanted to help, I did help, but I know how little I did. If I pressed myself to hard on trying to get over it (the regret of not helping), I'll only killing more of the motivation left in me that is already so less. however I have to say that I do have the regrets in me and I truly apologise for not being helpful. I pray the best for all.

I was actually planning to talk about marriage, cause thats what I've been thinking in the first place but as usual, when I think of something, in the end all I wrote is something else. I'll talk about it some other times "maybe" cause I really need to settle down with my report.

daaa.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perginya seorang sahabat

The song

Random I guess?