part of the deal.

Hello, I miss writing. actually I wanna spill everything out and get it all clear. hows my life been so far? well not so bad. honestly being attached to people is the worst. just don't get attached to people. It sucks.

I miss being by myself, I miss being free. I've never like the idea of being a follower. I hated it. my life really was easy while not having too many people in it. simply just the ones important to me, the one that matters, that worth fighting for and the ones that are so good at not being judgmental and criticizing people. bitches do stuff like that. and I really wanna avoid being such an ass.

you know, I really don't care about what people had in their life. like it really isn't my concern. I hated to have shits like that on my mind. why bother other people when you can't even settled with yours right? every single time I was put in those situation, I really felt like stepping away. I really wanna say it out loud that I don't care. you can talk somewhere else when I'm not around. so pay attention to my silence. I don't wanna be in your conversation.

sometimes people just don't get you. they think they're acting funny while they really are acting bad. I mean like why do you have to keep repeating the same thing over and over again. It is annoying. I mean you make fun of one person to make that particular person feels or look bad? well you really are something. seriously, you got attitude issues man. If you have lower self esteem at least don't make it worse by acting fool trying to get one person down. once is funny, second is a consideration but the third times is really bad.

sometimes I just wish I could vanish to somewhere I wanna be. that makes me feel comfortable and not struggling with too much of peoples behavior and attitudes. get into different crowd. makes some environment changes. meet with many other positives people. like being with family, it is so much more than fun, its a fight I never want to let go. I wanna get fresh everyday and just be good.

I think I just settle out with half part of what I feels.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perginya seorang sahabat

The song

Random I guess?