Morning like this

bismillah,

Hi :D

Weh I got big smiles coming this morning when I open my eyes, I don't know why. I just kinda wake up smiling. and I have a good dream too. a positive one really.

going down
.
.
.
how I get to have this kind of morning?
-when I sleep early day before
-when someone makes me smile the entire night or before sleeps
-when I call my parents or got their phone calls in the morning. whatsapp also counts.
-when I get good dreams

what I did that makes morning so wonderful?
-I effectively do things very early in the morning while everyone is sleeping

such as
-doing my laundry
-go out for breakfast with my old friend that I haven't seen for a while
-eating roti canai at stall
-talk to my mum
-waking up the person that I love

what songs I listen to during this kind of morning
-fun songs (my mood could turn happy sky rocket)
colbie's compilation wins it all

well I just hopes this kind of feeling stays.

and music continues on spotify. hahaha so unnecessary




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perginya seorang sahabat

The song

Random I guess?