MY SOLE DREAM KITCHEN

I am so into kitchen like SOOOOOO into? I don't even know where to begin,,,


let see. I have been dreaming about having my own kitchen. my very own personal since I learn how to cook or even bake. I love cooking I really do. I love being there on my own. but the thing is I don't have my own kitchen. I live with my parents, so its their kitchen not mine. and there is a big difference about it.


Having your own K (kitchen) means, you have your own money, means you can have whatever you want to have in your K, literally anything cause its your money, means you can cook as you pleased, like "man do you get me?" Its feels like your soul is free to whatever happiness means. please get the picture.


while...............


Living on your parents K means its their money. THEIRS. when its theirs, you don't have the full control of whats in the K. this is upsetting. you can only cook what they bought, okay sometimes they allow you to have what you want to get but not every time of course. I love them anyway. see the point. and when its their K, the deco is also theirs. you don't stand a chance hahahaha.


thats why I can't wait to have MINEEEEE. and cook in it and spread the LOVE. I literally feels like i'm in the air right now.


can't wait to bake, cook, experiment, deco, do grocery and its all on ME . yes can't wait. LOL. tu je actually nak share.


thank you for readingggg :) lots of love for you guys :* hehe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perginya seorang sahabat

The song

Random I guess?