Expectations everywhere. Get Over It.

It is always so tiring and frustrating to live up to someone else's expectations and because I don't really care of what people think of me despite of who I am, I decided to go by my own way. people can say I'm traditional but as I said I just don't care.

let people talk, let people say, they can judge, I will allow, cause they don't know who I am, how I am or even how I was born and raised. They saw only what I choose to portray. And because of that too, I believe that I have the responsibility to portray good things, just because I trust that everybody is potential enough on influencing other people. So I say lets go do good.
.
.
.
example.

pretty.
If you think you're not pretty enough. I tell you what, there will always be someone out there that is prettier than the person you thought is already pretty. To think of it, actually it goes in circle. so my question is, until when are you gonna look into the mirror and think you are not yet pretty enough. It won't settle babe. Come on, give yourselves a little credit. be thankful cause everyone is pretty in their own way. Its not all about how it looks outside, in the end good heart is what matter. If it didn't occur to you right now, believe me it will someday.

money.
If you think you don't have enough money just because other peoples have more. Well, how much is enough to you? You won't realize how enough is, until one day you are left with nothing. Then will you remember today. Money is not how you measure life, success or happiness. Never will you achieved those if you're measuring it using money. So find some other way to measure and money will come to you as enough. As a metaphor, why compare and put your money in someone else's pocket when you wear size 2 and others wear size 8. Be reasonable now.

love.
Now I won't say much about this. Love is too beautiful to compare between yours and others. sometimes, to live your love life like someone else is living "in theirs", (people can said its dreamy, romantic or even #relationshipgoals) but I would just say its not healthy for you to expect the same. Instead, why don't you treasure your love life by your own adventures. Wasn't that is more interesting. In the end that's gonna be enough and worth every effort of putting all your loves in it. Living it by your expectation.
.
.
.
the idea.

is try to not live up within someone else's expectations and stop comparing. just do you. be comfortable in your own skin and be free enough to feel happy and somewhat believed in who you are. You'll be a lot better. at least that's what I've told myself for years.


I hope this helps :) Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perginya seorang sahabat

The song

Random I guess?